Family Nutrition & Wellness programs are offered for families and individuals who are wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are interested in improving overall health, body composition, preventing disease or managing current risk factors, or are wanting to have weekly meal plans designed for your busy family, this is the program for you. Individualized assessments and meal plans are developed to fit your personal health & fitness goals. Clients can be met virtually anywhere over the phone, Skype, or FaceTime, however, if you reside in Lincoln, Nebraska, sessions can be met in person. Programs are individualized to your desired outcomes and include but are not limited to the following:
- Detailed evaluation of current diet and recommendations based on food journal, medical and nutrition history, and pertinent lab work/test results.
- Individualized nutrition guidelines for your health concerns and nutrition goals
- Development of a personalized nutrition plan
- Menu and meal planning for families
- Education on healthier cooking, recipe modification for families
- Nutrient supplementation recommendations for families
Follow-up sessions are not required with any nutrition program, however, they are highly recommended to provide further development and support. Sessions are flexible and can be scheduled weekly, monthly, or as needed.