Ingredients: (makes 12 mini quiches in muffin tin)
3 whole eggs
5 egg whites (could either separate from yolk or use liquid egg whites)
1 cup raw spinach
1 cup raw onion (diced)
1 cup tomato (diced)
Any other vegetables of choice (throw in whatever you have! Mushrooms and peppers are delicious in these too!)
1. Mix 3 whole eggs and 5 egg whites together in bowl.
2. Lightly spray bottoms of muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Add chopped vegetables evenly to each muffin tin.
4. Pour egg mixture evenly into each muffin tin, leaving about a half an inch at the top.
5. Top each with a pinch of ground black pepper and garlic powder to taste.
6. Bake on 350 for 25 minutes. If refrigerating leftovers, reheat for about 45-60 seconds before eating.