1 & 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup stevia
1 & 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 egg whites
1/3 cup applesauce
3 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ripe mashed bananas, vanilla, egg whites, and applesauce.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients: whole wheat flour, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Mix the dry ingredients together in the bowl with wet ingredients until just combined. *Additional add-ins for extra flavor could include: dark chocolate chips, crushed nuts, dried fruit, or peanut butter.
5. Pour the mixture into bread loaf pan (sprayed with non-stick spray) and bake for 45 minutes.