4 oz. baby potatoes (mix of purple, red, & golden)
3-4 oz. strip steak
2 cups mixed greens
1 scallion, sliced
1/4 cup baby tomatoes, sliced
1 Tbsp. goat cheese, crumbled
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
- To boil potatoes, place in pan of water and bring to boil. Simmer until potatoes are tender (about 10-12 minutes) and drain. Let cool before slicing into halves or quarters. Could also microwave if short on time.
- To cook steak, season with pinch of salt and pepper and place in skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook until desired degree of doneness, remove from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- To make the dressing, mix together the balsamic, oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried rosemary in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, tomatoes, sliced potatoes, and scallions. Toss with the dressing.
- Place on serving plate and add the sliced steak and goat cheese on top.