Makes 12 muffins
1 ¾ cups almond flour
1 ½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
3 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 banana, mashed
1 cup zucchini, grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together (almond flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, nutmeg).
3. In separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients by first mashing the banana then adding the eggs, honey, and coconut oil (melted). Use a mixer and beat (medium speed) for a few minutes. Combine wet with dry ingredients and whisk together.
3. Grate the zucchini and make sure all the water is squeezed out (use paper towels to soak up any excess water) before adding to the mixing bowl. Mix together until well-combined.
4. Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes on wire rack.