Sports Nutrition programs begin with an initial consultation to assess the nutritional demands of your training program, athletic performance goals, and specific nutrition, medical and diet history. Prior to our meeting, I will send a nutritional assessment form that will need to be returned to me in order to create your personalized sports-specific nutrition plan. Each meal plan is designed for the nutritional demands of specific training days, specific body composition goals and your target goal dates.
Sports nutrition programs provide the following:
- Detailed evaluation of current diet and recommendations to improve performance
- Pre-training, training, and post-training nutrition guidelines
- Eating strategies for optimal recovery based on your personal daily schedule
- Personalized meal plans for optimal results
- Hydration, electrolyte and fueling plan for training and competition
- Body composition changes: i.e. weight gain, weight loss, body fat loss, muscle gain
- Sports nutrition products/ergogenic aids guidelines
- Vitamin and mineral supplementation guidelines
My services are designed to meet the needs of athletes located virtually anywhere. The majority of my clients are long-distance and met via phone, Skype, or FaceTime, however, if you live in Lincoln, Nebraska, appointments can be met in person. My services are flexible to meet weekly, monthly, or as needed. Follow-up appointments are provided and recommended for ongoing nutrition education and to develop your nutrition program as your training seasons progress up to competition. To read what my athletes are saying, visit my testimonials page.