3 Russet Potatoes
2 Tbsp olive oil or refined coconut oil
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
*optional: adjust seasonings to taste. Feel free to add in garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, or rosemary depending on preference!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash and dry russet potatoes. Cut into very thin rounds (keeping skin on for additional nutrients such as iron!)
3. Place potato rounds into large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil or melted refined coconut oil on top. Sprinkle in the paprika, salt, and pepper. Use hands to mix together well.
4. Place parchment paper onto two large baking sheets. Lay the potato chips on sheets (do not overlap) and feel free to add additional seasonings as desired (such as cayenne pepper for a kick, or garlic & onion powder).
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, flip potatoes, and place back in oven for another 20 minutes, until nice and crispy. Enjoy warm either plain or with your favorite dipping sauce! (Ketchup shown in photo is Tessemae's brand)